Brayden Kenneth Metzger was born on March 2nd, 2009. He is cuter than cute and he is going to be my GODSON! I am so very thrilled!! I can't honestly remember when I have felt this happy, jubilant, honored, bursting. With everything going on with my infertility, it's been hard to find a sunny spot in life but this, this is it. To the right is the picture my cousin, Keri sent Jason and I today. Isn't he adorable?!As I was making dinner tonight, after crying and calling Keri to happily accept our new roles, after telling my mom and dad, Jason came up to me, smiled and said, "It's so nice to see you so genuinely happy." I turned to him, gave him a big hug and said, "Can you believe it, you and I get to have titles with mother and father in them." I am still stunned.
Thank you, Keri and Ryan. We love your boys, we are honored to be Brady's Godparents and you have ushered a nice warm glow into my world.
I am so very happy for you both. You will make the Best Godparents to Brady as I know how much you love him as you do Jake too. It is quite an honor and you will bonded with him in a very special way for the rest of your lives. It is a true blessing and a beautiful gift of love from Keri and Ryan.
ReplyDeleteI love you!
Dad
You have a beautiful spirit...your genuine warmth and love is inspiring! I love you my dear girl, congratulations!
ReplyDelete